Saturday, January 21, 2012

S & S Discussion- The Food

We ventured into public for book club this month, and met at:
Click logo for 30 30 website


Which was beautiful:


And had delicious drinks:

Mochas are more beautiful with froth art.
And then returned to Kayla's beautiful house for lunch:


Thanks for all your kind words regarding the Creamy Tortellini Soup. Actually Betsy was the one who found it on Pintrest, so I am deffering credit to her. Click HERE to get the recipe. Oh, and I used half as much spinach. I also want to say, don't you love the placemats? I have a roommate who isn't a fan, but they just look so great with the dishes. Makes me ready for SPRING!

Two kinds of yummy hummus: Click picture for recipes.

 

2 comments:

  1. Then thank you, Kayla AND Betsy, for the best soup that I have had in a long time. And that is high praise coming from a girl who eats a lot of soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you cannot give me credit for that! But I do agree that Kayla did an excellent job with it. I love how it looks exactly like it did on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete