Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh the Drama!

This is an auspicious occasion- the fact that our readership has grown exponentially- and I think we owe it to our readers, to post on this day.

And without giving too much away before our actual discussion (in 2 days!) I will just leave you with, I think Marianne and I could have been kindred spirits in all of our dramatic tendencies.

"...the more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love."

I would like to argue, I think I have the sense (sometimes) that she often lacked.
Because, really, through I have said something quite similar, I hardly believe it.

Looking forward to our meeting and conversation.

And for the rest of you, be looking forward to my forthcoming post, Why Jane Austen Ruined my Chances of Getting Married (Part II).

Respectfully submitted,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment