Sunday, November 13, 2011

Retroactive *Emma* photos

Well, I dropped the ball.

Nearly two months ago I was supposed to post photos of our Emma book discussion, but I didn't.  I have a hard time remembering to upload pictures from my camera to my computer, so by the time I finally did that, a long time had passed, and then I just decided I would procrastinate even more, because I've never actually posted on our blog.

Fast forward to tonight's (rather, last night's since it is after midnight) Pride and Prejudice book discussion, and I decided that I better get my act together. So here you go.  A few photos from October nope (checked my calendar), it was September 17th:

A precarious pile of Austen reference material

Some of the reference options

...a few more options (plus a Catholic reference book from Katie's collection, and now I can't remember why we used it that night, but we had a good reason!)

Our editions of Emma

Our food choices

Mmmm hot mulled cider

Hostess Katie's pretty table
-Betsy

1 comment: