Sunday, September 18, 2011

What the Film Crew Heard…

The Scene Was Set:


There Was a Feast Prepared:


Hot Drinks Were Brewing:


And the Friends Were All There:

It was time for book club to begin!


Some comments to be remembered:

·         “I’m not advocating the buddies!” ~Betsy
·         “I’m…well...I don’t want to seem girly and irrational…” ~Kayla
·         “This is the Jane Austen Book Club.  You can be as girly and irrational as you want.” ~Katie
·         “…there are occasions…when I have interactions with certain individuals…” ~Betsy
·         “We are waiting for a social setting in which we can say, ‘He’s a 5 E,’ and leave a party.”
·         “My audio book must have left that part off.” ~Betsy
·         “Well, she’s pretty E.” ~Karla

2 comments:

  1. I laughed when I saw the caption under the picture of the four of us in the kitchen. The clock behind us reads 11pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of these times we will remember to take the picture at the beginning...it still isn't happening four months later!

    ReplyDelete