Monday, June 25, 2012

Mansfield Park Viewing Party- The Quotations

Dear Readers, 


It's been a few weeks, so I may not remember all of the contexts in which these quotations were stated, but I'll do my best!  You may notice that many of our conversations revolve not around the Mansfield Park movie, but instead they center on craft projects.  We always bring crafts to Book Club viewing parties; well, except for Karla, who is not a crafter at heart.  She tolerates the rest of us pretty well, though. 


So, here they are!  
Enjoy! 


-Betsy
Click on the image for another Blogger's excellent recommendations for the many ways to use Mod Podge.  I am a fan. I love Mod Podge.    


"I think you'll need glitter."  ~Betsy
"I think I'll need glitter." ~Kayla
[Anyone remember what this was about??]


"Is it wrong that I associate the smell of Mod Podge with Book Club?" ~Karla

"Now, do we sign our creations?" ~Betsy [referring to something she had crafted]
"Maybe not that one..." ~Karla

"Just remember, if Betsy read it, you can read it too!" ~Betsy
[in reference to the next book, Northanger Abbey]


"I think that if you are going to sell that [a Mod-Podged Velveeta cheese box] you are going to have to cover the inside... so that it doesn't say mac 'n cheese."  ~Karla
"You are so uncouth!" ~Betsy


"Wait, what just happened [in the movie]?" ~Kayla or Katie [source unknown]
"I assume nothing." ~Karla



No comments:

Post a Comment